- Purchases and transports crude oil for resale to a pipeline injection point, storage terminal, barge loading facility, rail facility, refinery or trade hub
- Strategically deployed railcar fleet, tows, barges and trucks provide access to multiple customers and markets, allowing NGL to bring the right crude oil to the right market
- Pipeline ownership through Glass Mountain Pipeline and new Grand Mesa Pipeline
- 7.6 million barrels of storage at Cushing
- Purchase from >7,500 active lease locations representing >750 producers
- Current volumes of ~275,000 bbls/day
Our track record of successful commodity risk management combined with our scale, industry expertise and relationships with people allows us to provide a customized, full-service offering to all participants in the crude oil supply chain.